72ideas roasted0%told to ship80%already exist📅 This month's Wrapped
4battles to date50/50 battles left today

— AI THAT DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS —

why can't we have an agent for this?

Type any problem. Get roasted. Get an agent.

or paste a GitHub repo URL to roast your own project ⚔

No signup. No BS. Just brutal honesty.

⚔ Or pit two ideas in a Roast Battle →
⚔ Bracket of the Week →
⚡ Run me in Claude Code →

What others are asking for

“I keep losing my AirPods”

FindMyPods 3000

ALREADY EXISTS, YOU'RE LATE
3/10

“Apple made Find My. You're just too lazy to use the app you already have on your phone.”

whycantwehaveanagentforthis.com

“My code works locally but not in production”

WorksOnMyMachine 9000

ACTUALLY NOT BAD
7/10

“Docker was invented to solve this. You just chose to ignore 10 years of DevOps evolution.”

whycantwehaveanagentforthis.com

“I spend 3 hours daily in useless meetings”

MeetingEscape 3000

GENUINELY BRILLIANT
5/10

“You don't need an AI agent. You need a spine and the ability to click 'Decline'.”

whycantwehaveanagentforthis.com

“My fridge is full but I have nothing to eat”

FridgeOracle AI

EMBARRASSINGLY EASY TO BUILD
3/10

“You have food. What you lack is the creativity to combine ingredients and the willpower to cook.”

whycantwehaveanagentforthis.com

“I always forget people's names 2 seconds after meeting them”

NameSaver Pro

ACTUALLY NOT BAD
6/10

“The agent you need is called 'paying attention.' It's free and runs on eye contact.”

whycantwehaveanagentforthis.com

“My WiFi drops every time I join a video call”

BufferBreaker Agent

EMBARRASSINGLY EASY TO BUILD
4/10

“Your WiFi isn't dropping because of bad technology. It's dropping because you refuse to run an ethernet cable 6 feet.”

whycantwehaveanagentforthis.com

“I have 50 Chrome tabs open and can't find anything”

TabHoarder Therapy

ALREADY EXISTS, YOU'RE LATE
2/10

“Those 50 tabs aren't research. They're a cry for help disguised as productivity.”

whycantwehaveanagentforthis.com

“I keep buying courses I never finish”

CourseReaper Bot

GENUINELY BRILLIANT
5/10

“You don't have a learning problem. You have a shopping problem wearing a self-improvement costume.”

whycantwehaveanagentforthis.com